2195 Union Avenue, Fairfield, CA 94533
Vision: The Sullivan Interagency Youth Services Center is recognized by youth as a safe place where they are valued and can access the support they need to pursue and achieve their dreams.
Mission: We collaborate with community partners to provide youth with culturally competent services and opportunities which empower them to overcome barriers to success.
The Sullivan Middle School campus closed in 2012 due to low enrollment and budget constraints. It was reopened in 2013 with a new purpose: to serve the youth of Fairfield and Suisun City, offering students and their families a “one-stop-shop” for services that support success in school, in the community and in the future. In partnership with the City of Fairfield, Sullivan currently houses:
- The Police Activities League (PAL)
- Recreation, Academic Support, Activities for kids in grades 7-12
- Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District’s Student Services Department
- Student Transfers, Student Records, School Attendance Review Board, Attendance Support, Discipline Support
- Fairfield Police Department’s Crime Prevention Unit
- Neighborhood Watch, Volunteers in Police Service (VIPS), Cadets, School Resource Officers
- Solano County Juvenile Probation Department
- Supporting youth on probation by promoting constructive personal development to prevent future exposure to crime.
The Sullivan Interagency Youth Services Center is eager to link youth with the services they need and to partner with non-profit agencies to increase the services we can provide. If you have questions or suggestions, contact Liz Teresi, Interim Director of Student Services at (707) 399-4362.